We work in diverse areas with various target groups.
Information events, lectures, workshops
On site or online, on topics such as:
- The climate crisis and the role of the water cycle
- Flood and drought - what next?
- Nature-based, decentralised water retention
- Water for agriculture
- Sponge city - urban water retention
- Decentralised water treatment
- From watershed to catchment: from water runoff area to water retention area
Consultation for property and surroundings
Analysis and advice, on site or online
- Site analysis for water retention potential
- Groundwater recharge
- Flood protection
- Forest fire prevention
- Wastewater treatment
- Sponge Town
- Biotope restoration
- Agroforestry systems
Planning & construction support
From concept to support through construction
- Conceptualization of water retention measures
- Submission planning with engineering firms
- Supervision of the trades
- Guidance for self-construction of smaller measures
For communities, organisations, companies, individuals
- Stakeholder processes
- Facilitation for decision making
- Resolving areas of conflict
You are looking for something different?
Contact us with your ideas. We will gladly consider with you whether and how we can support you.